We have 140 beds made up of large and small dorm rooms, doubles, double ensuites and twin rooms. Our room prices are based on a nightly rate per person per bed & include linen (duvet, sheets, new pillows and pillow case).
We accept late arrivals after 6.00pm. Once we receive your confirmed booking we will email you the late arrival instructions.
Our facilities are also available for non guests ie showers, kitchens or pool and spa only $5 per person, we are open between 8.00am – 6.00pm summer, 8.00am – 6.00pm winter, please sign in at reception. Our hours may change due to the coronavirus please watch our website and facebook page. Sadly we have had to close the pool and spa till next season. the decision was made for a health and safety reason, the mix of tourists and the public is something we feel we should avoid at the moment to help slow the virus down.
Prices are in NZD$ and inclusive of GST (tax)
- Our hostel is set up to accommodate small children. However, children aged 17 or younger must be accompanied by a guardian/parent.
- A family must book the whole dorm to them selves if the children are under 17 years of age. This means paying for all beds that are not used in that dorm. We do not allow 16 years and under to share the dorms with other guests. We highly recommend booking your family into our family room or private rooms. We have portable cots available to use at no charge.
- We cannot always guarantee that guests from a group booking will be in the same room or any booking will be in the same room for the duration of the stay, we do our best to keep everyone together.
- At the time of booking we charge the credit card for the first night – this confirms the booking. We will fully refund if you cancel your booking before 24 hours of arrival. (An administration fee of $2 will be taken off a refund that is made to a credit card.)
- A no show will be charged balance of 1 night or 50% of entire booking whichever is the greater.
- Please read the rest of our hostel policies
- FREE unlimited wifi available throughout the hostel
- FREE unlimited national and NZ mobile calls
- FREE use of swimming pool and spa
- FREE Tea, coffee and sugar
- FREE use of the BBQ’s
- FREE Off street parking
- FREE Hair dryers and hair straighteners
- FREE Ear plugs
- FREE Salt, pepper and anything else you can find on the kitchen shelves!
- FREE Sewing kit to use
- FREE Storage